The birth of the plant as ship-building enterprise - first two steamships are constructed.
Double-decked steamship "Ekaterinburg" is awarded with the highest award at the All-Russian exhibition in Nizhni Novgorod. The steamships of this series sailed on Kama and Volga up to middle of 20th century.
Initiated the output of milk-cream separators. In 1928 at the request of workers the plant named after F.E.Dzerzhinsky.
Is mastered the output of marine separators for cleaning of mineral oils and diesel fuel. More than 50 thousand separators in total are manufactured
Are assembled and tested first 15 petrol-motor saws.
Fulfillment of the defense orders.
Beginning of mass manufacture of petrol saws. In 1958 at an exhibition in Brussels petrol saw "Druzhba" is awarded with gold.
In following years manufacture of articles is mastered:
Centrifugal petrol-motor pumps of a series CBN for water.
Under the programme "Conversion" the plant began the output of electrosurgical devices.
Pump-adapter, cutter-adapter, hiller.